The Custom Report tool allows you to take full control of your data by building out a report with only the demographic elements that are important to your organization's mission.
Building a Custom Report
- Click Insights from the top menu, then click Reports from the drop-down
- Hover over the Report title, then click New Custom Report at the top of the list
- Add a Report Title and Description that are unique to your report
- From the sidebar on the left, under "Chart Options" click to expand any Audience Filters Categories to expand, then click on any Audience Filters you want in the report
- In the main report area, click either...
- Click to Add Chart to New Row to add the Chart on a new row in the Report
- Click to Add Chart to add the Chart on the same row as the chart next to it
- In each chart module, configure the Chart settings and click the Okay button to save it
- Repeat steps 4-6 to add as many charts to your report as you'd like
- When you're finished, click the green Save Report button in the top right