Audience upload is a powerful feature that allows you to create new Audiences using your organization's first party data. You can then use Insights powerful tools to understand, analyze, and even activate on your first party Audience
Before You Upload
The match rate of your Audience depends in part upon the quality and accuracy of the data you upload. You can Download an example to ensure your headers are formatted accurately. Additionally, reference these guidelines:
- Ensure anyone under 18 is removed from your data
- Ensure there are no special characters in the header or body of your .CSV file
- Confirm that all fields are spelled correctly
- Confirm that all fields are in the same order as the example
If you follow all these steps, you should see a match rate of 20-40%.
Creating a New Audience with First-Party Data
- Log in to insights.gloo.us
- Click Audiences from the top menu
- On the left-hand side under the "Create a New Audience" heading, fill out your Audience Name and Location and upload an Excel or CSV file
- The file should consist of the following columns: first name, last name, address, city, state, and postal code
- Click the Upload File button
You can find your Audience by clicking Audiences on the top navigation bar.