About This Article
Church Analytics Admin is designed to allow you to easily manage the organizations that you work with. This document will provide you with an overview of the features and functionality you need to be familiar with to get the most out of Church Analytics.
Not all users have access to all Administrator Fuctionality
Click on the Gear button on the top right corner of the window and click Admin.
Your Church Analytics Administration page will be populated with any Organization that you have created or have been given permission to view.
All Organizations and Users will be created by Gloo. Contact us to get the ball rolling.
There are two primary ways for an Organization to connect to Church Analytics
- Direct integration
- This method of getting your data into Church Analytics is ideal if your Church Management System is compatible. It allows your Church's data to automatically upload at regular intervals.
- CSV Upload
- If the organization uses a Church management System that isn't currently compatible with our integrations you can export the needed data from that platform as a CSV and then upload it directly into Church Analytics. This can be a complicated process. The good news is, We'll, do it for you!
Click on an Organization to see more.
Then click the Manage button.
Managing Your Organization
From this page you are able to manage the Locations, and Funds as well as view the basic information related to the Organization and manage your API connection or CSV uploads.
In Locations you can view all locations associated with an organization as well as access shortcuts to Funds, Explore Data, and Reports.
Church Analytics organizes all giving Data into 3 primary Fund Categories:
Additionally, you the ability to omit certain Funds by using the Uncategorized option.
Depending on how your giving data is organized in you ChMS, you may need manually categorize some or all of it to ensure the Church Analytics reports reflect the correct numbers.
Follow these instructions to view and change you Fund categories.
- From any Report in Church Analytics, click Edit on the left panel next to "Funds Included with Analytics
- Click the Disclosure Triangle to view the list of funds in a Fund Category
- Click on a Fund to see the number of Givers, the total given, and the Category Selection Field
- Click the Category Selection Field to change the Fund Categorization
To learn more about how you can see your data in Church Analytics, click here
To learn more about the Church Analytics Reports, click here