Purpose of Importing Planning Center Data into Church Analytics
Using Church Analytics, you can keep a near-real-time view of generosity reports at arm’s reach. Our system is designed to import data from your Planning Center database.
What You Need to Start
You must have a role of Manager in the system. Talk to your Planning Center Administrator if you have questions.
You will need an email address or email alias named something like "firstname.lastname@example.org"
This must be a real and accessible email address.
Create the Integration User
- Click the People tab on the top toolbar
- Click the Add Person button on the top right corner
- Enter Integrations Gloo in the Name field and click the blue Create button
- Enter the email address you created in the Email field and click Save
- Click the Gear Icon on the top right corner of the window
- Click No Access under Permissions and select Viewer
- Click Save
Set User Permissions and Create a Password
- Click People on the top right corner and select Giving from the drop down menu
- Click Administrator on the top navigation bar
- Click Add Administrator and search for Integrations Gloo and click on it
- Navigate to the email inbox associated with the email address used above
- Click on the link in the email from Planning Center to set up your password
- Confirm that the correct email is in the email field and click Send Code
- You will then receive another email from Planning Center with a code. Enter it in the empty field and click Continue
- Enter the same password into both fields and click Reset My Password
Submit the Required Information to Gloo
Now its time for us to finish up the process for you.
- On the Gloo Data Intake Site, fill in the requested fields for you Organization
- Select Planning Center from the list at the bottom of the form
- Enter the email and password created above
- Click Submit
- Click Here To open the Gloo Data Intake Form
Once the connection between Planning Center Online and Church Analytics is complete, data will sync about every two weeks.