Purpose of Importing Breeze Data into Church Analytics
Using Church Analytics, you can keep a near-real-time view of generosity reports at arm’s reach. Our system is designed to import data from your Breeze database. The data will import into Church Analytics at least every two weeks.
Connecting Breeze to Church Analytics
- Click More on the top right corner of the screen
- Click Extensions
- Highlight the API Key, right-click or control-click on the highlighted text and click copy
- The API Key will look something like this: 909010a15a2f73c98fec084a35149d6d
- Download this document
- Paste (Command-V) the API Key in the field Breeze API Key
- Fill in your Church Name and your Church's Breeze domain.
- Save the file somewhere easy to find
- On the Gloo Data Intake Site, fill in the requested fields for you Organization
- Select Breeze from the list at the bottom of the form
- Full Domain, and API Key created above
- Click Submit
- Click Here To open the Gloo Data Intake Form
Our team will reach out to you once the connection between Church Analytics and Breeze is working.
If you hit Change Key it will interrupt the link between Breeze and Church Analytics and you will need to re-submit the API key to restore the data flow.