This article will help you navigate the Assessments Web Application to ensure that you can complete your Assessment accurately and efficiently as well as help you get the most out of any Next Steps that have been provided.
There are two ways to receive an invitation to an Assessment.
- Hyperlink - simply click on or paste the link into a web browser on any computer or mobile device
- Code and phone number - send the provided code as a text message to the number provided. You will receive a clickable link that will open in your mobile browser.
Taking an Assessment
Whether you follow the link or use the code and phone number you will be directed to the Assessment welcome page. Click Start Assessment to begin.
Assessment results are always anonymous, however some Assessments require you to enter your First Name, Last Name and Email address before clicking Continue.
Once you are in the Assessment, question formats and answer options will vary so it is critical that you read each response carefully. Tap or click on the response that best represents how you feel and the Assessment will automatically more to the next question.
At any time, you can change a response by scrolling up, your responses aren't recorded until tap or click continue at the end of the Assessment.
After you have responded to every question or statement click or tap continue.
There are a couple different things that can happen once you have completed your Assessment based on how the administrator configured it.
- If no Next Steps have been assigned you will land on a page thanking you for participating in the Assessment.
- If a default Next Steps has been assigned, you will be directed to additional content that will be relevant to the Assessment but not mapped to your individual results.
- If a custom Next Steps has been assigned, you will be directed to a graph and content that relates specifically to the way you answered the Assessment.